Skip to content
Page load link
Who is eligible to receive technology devices through Illinois Care Connections?
- Participants MUST be receiving services through any of the following:
- 1) IDoA
- 2) IDHS-Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD)
- 3) Division of Rehabilitation Services (DRS) providers and programs.
- Participants are eligible if they have been socially isolated as a result of the Coronavirus and are experiencing loneliness and a lack of connectedness.
- For IDoA, the participant must be receiving services from the Community Care Program or through an Area Agency on Aging.