Save the dates: March 16 & 17, 2022. Please join us at the Crowne Plaza in Springfield, IL. for our next Conference & Expo.
The conference will focus on uses of assistive technology (AT) in education, employment and community living. Discover the AT possibilities for enhancing the success and independence of individuals of all ages with disabilities and health conditions.
Who Should Attend
Conference workshops and sessions are designed for a diverse audience including:
- Individuals of all ages with disabilities and health conditions
- Family members and advocates
- Aging Services providers
- Assistive Technology specialists
- Independent Living specialists
- Healthcare Workers
- Occupational & Physical therapists
- Speech and language pathologists
- Vocational Rehabilitation counselors
- Social Services providers
Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
Continuing Education Units will be available through the Institute on Disability and Human Development, University of Illinois at Chicago. The Institute is approved and licensed to issue CEUs for:
- Advanced Practice Nurses, Registered Nurses, and Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselors
- Clinical Psychologists
- Illinois Teachers Professional Development (PD) (formerly CPDUs)
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors, and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselors
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionists (RD)
- Nursing Home Administrators
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Qualified Intellectual Disabilities Professionals (formerly QMRP)
- Speech Language Pathologists
- Wednesday March 16th 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Free and open to the public
- Opportunity to see and try numerous assistive technology devices
More information will be available as our conference planning progresses. Please contact us with any questions.